XFG Markets provides innovative liquidity, market data and credit solutions to money managers enabling them to trade instantly on DMA-optimized multibank liquidity powered by pristine, real-time market data.
Our DMA liquidity paradigm is a superior alternative to the single and multibank RFQ and ECN models when executing certain trading strategies. DMA combines the competitive, multibank elements of RFQ platforms with the low latency, transparency and anonymity of ECNs for traders seeking consistent, interbank liquidity and minimal market impact.
The firm’s core DMA offering attracted fund managers from its early days. Recent refinements, including XFG-Stealth, a true block trading mechanism, are gaining attention among the top ranks of hedge funds and commodity trading advisors. Through its innovative market structure and protocols, XFG-Stealth enables block trading without pre or post-trade information leakage and virtually eliminates market impact concerns.
XFG Markets’ technology infrastructure is sufficiently robust to meet the needs of the most demanding money managers. Trade using the leading front-end trading platforms or connect directly via FIX API.
We offer money managers two options for easy one click trading on behalf of their clients.
PAMM (Percentage Allocation) gives the ability to deal multiple accounts from one master account using percentage-based allocations of a single order.
Managers may also choose LAMM (Leveraged/Lot Allocation) allowing the trader to allocate different trade lots/leveraged amounts to each account. This allows the money manager the flexibility to use different leverage to suit the needs of each client.
- Manager has ability to trade a group of clients using a percentage of equity distribution or a fixed leveraged distribution for each client to fit the trading needs.
- Managers can view the overall group as well as the individual clients at the same time for P&L, equity, margins… and much more.
- Managers can easily view the overall account net positions as well as all of the individual currency pairs by each client at the same time.
- Managers can choose which client in the group he wants to trade for.
- Ability to set risk setting for the group with minimum equity levels and daily draw downs.